5 graham crackers
2/3 C walnuts
1/3 C softened butter
3 8 oz packages cream cheese
1/2 C Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter the base of a spring form pan and sides.
3. Crush graham crackers and put in food processor with walnuts. Finely process.
4. Add graham crackers, nuts, butter and salt to a bowl and mix well; press mixture firmly into the tin.
5. Whisk cream cheese then stir in maple syrup; add eggs, one at a time, and whisk to combine.
6. Pour mixture into cheesecake base and level top.
7. Bake for 45-50 min.
8. Remove from oven, slide a knife around the side to loosen. Leave to cool in the tin and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving..
Serve with strawberries, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or other berries. (Serves 8)